- Work with a team of developers
- Application architecture design, develop new features, optimize performance and interface with Clients
- Primarily developing apps and SDK’s in Objective-C using iOS SDK
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software development related major
- At least 5 years iOS experience (iOS 6+) and very strong Objective-C experience.
- Experience with Multi-language applications advantageous and good understanding of best practices in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and Solid understanding of Git.
- Develop and maintain iOS applications and Participate in Scrum sessions and provide feedback on deliverables
- Provide instruction and feedback to offshore development team.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum is preferred