- Responsible for building entire analytics framework from developing analytics plan to transforming algorithms into valuable products
- Collaborate with business partners to understand business requirement and logic on item recommendation and personalization on multiple shopping platforms
- Design and develop advanced models using various tools and programming languages to analyze large datasets and derive actionable insights
- Oversee vendors on developing item recommendation and personalization system, and take ownership of the final output and be able to maintain the system and translate the output into actionable insights to support business decisions
- Complete and take ownership of big data and AI projects with key stakeholders, coordinate with other technical functions to make scalable deployment
- Share cutting-edge AI technologies and best practices across businesses
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative subject such as Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field. More advanced degree is a strong plus.
- In depth knowledge of statistical and ML techniques: regression, decision tree, random forest, clustering, neural networks, etc.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in up-to-date AI/ML technologies for real world applications and MUST be proficient in at least two of the following languages: SQL, R, Python, MatLab, SAS, and SPSS.
- Distinctive communication and problem-solving skills, team orientated and have a can-do attitude; proven leader with ability to inspire others, building strong relationships
- Strong entrepreneurship: comfortable with ambiguity, self-starter, high energy and solution orientated individual with ability to act fast in a start-up environment.