- Physical protection responsibilities will include asset protection, workplace violence prevention, access control systems, video surveillance, and more.
- Information protection responsibilities will include network security architecture, network access and monitoring policies, employee education and awareness, and more.
- Manage the administration of all computer security systems and their corresponding or associated software, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, cryptography systems, and anti-virus software.
- Manage the administration of the working facility’s security systems and their corresponding equipment or software, including fire alarms, locks, intruder detection systems, sprinkler systems, and anti-theft measures.
- Ensure that facilities, premises, and equipment adhere to all applicable laws and regulations, as well as the requirements from customer
- Complete periodical and ad hoc reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Collaborate with IT leader, delivery Head, and human resources to ensure that the security and privacy policies are met
- 3-5 years of full-time work experience in information security management and/or related functions (such as IT audit and IT Risk Management)
- Information security management qualifications such as CISSP or CISM
- Absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity (demonstrated by an unblemished career history, complete lack of criminal convictions etc.), and willing to undergo vetting and/or personality assessments to verify this if necessary
- Prior experience working in banking and financial industry is a plus