- Perform automation script development.
- Carry out automation / functional testing in accordance with test plan. Functional / Automation testing activities include test conditions & cases design, test data preparation, test execution, result verification and documentation, incident analysis and fixing, status reporting, etc.
- Join progress update meeting and provide update of the test progress.
- Upload test evidences to test / defect management tool.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines（mandatory requirement）.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in software testing, experience in automation testing is preferred.
- Familiar with 1 to 2 programming language.
- Knowledge in Eclipse, Selenium and HP QTP an advantage.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good coordination, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and reading English highly desirable.
- Team Lead.
- Working relationship with other members of the Team.