- Design and develop IT sustainable solutions to support Finance and Regulatory data distribution strategies.
- Interpret requirements, provide estimations and participate in agile development project lifecycles.
- Liaise with FINANCE IT support group, troubleshoot production issue and come up with solutions.
- Coordinate with end to end teams from requirements analysis to production rollout.
- Interact with a large global team to come up with strategic solutions.
- Build sustainable software with quality, reusability, scalability and supportability.
- Assist leader to engage quality improvement actions to improve the entire team’s quality.
- Understand and drive applications/development according to Finance IT architecture.
- Adhering to high quality standards, department policies and procedures
- 5years exposure to design, development and support of Database and Application Development
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Agile project development and management framework.
- Experienced in Application production support
- Good understanding of full project life cycle; design, development, test, release and support procedures
- Solid understanding of DB programming and SQL query, Control-M, Powershell & Python
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and decision making skill required.
- Take ownership of delivery of business requirements
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high volume environment.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and ability to learn with minimal supervision under pressure.
- Graduated degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient in English with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills