- Work closely with project partner to analyze business requirements and propose viable technical solutions.
- Design and develop IT solutions
- Provide basic technical consultant and guidance to junior teammates to support their project deliverables.
- Support quality review and quality assurance for other teammate’s deliverables.
- Prepare documentation and provide support on compliance and audit checking.
- Support end to end systems integration, conduct system tests and provide support for system integration test and user acceptance tests.
- Conduct system upgrade and new releases and provide ongoing support for products.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- At least 4 years’ IT working experience on application development or supportStrong development experience in Java, Oracle, Cloud, and Linux/UNIX.
- Experience in some of below technology is required: Spring / Spring Integration / Spring Boot / JASON / Web Service.
- Experience in some of below technology will be an advantage: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Google Cloud, IBM MQ.
- Good problem solving skills, able to work independently in normal tasks with basic support from technical lead.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.