- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and pre-processing such SCSS, Less;
- Good understanding of AJAX asynchronous request handling and partial page updates;
- Good understanding of Babel, WebPack and basic understanding of rollup, Nginx, Docker .etc;
- HTTP protocol knowledge and cache control strategies;
- Great troubleshooting skills, independent problem solving and cross-browser compatibility;
- Familiar with Web Security Principles and how to protect the website;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, standard branching model and gitlab CI/CD;
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them;
- Good sense of User Experience and web performance.
- Industry E-Commerce experience/ Large scale 2C web application experience;
- Self motivation and strive to create visually appealing sites and user-friendly applications.